Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
it's up to you
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (it's your responsibility; used to address one person)
a. depende de ti (singular)
Who makes the decisions here? - You're in charge. It's up to you.¿Quién toma las decisiones aquí? - Tú estás a cargo. Depende de ti.
b. te toca (singular)
It's up to you to close the shop. - No, today it's your turn.Te toca a ti cerrar el negocio. - No, hoy es tu turno.
c. te corresponde (singular)
It's up to you to answer the customer's emails this week.Te corresponde responder los mensajes de los clientes esta semana.
d. está en tus manos (singular)
It's up to you to call the roll.Pasar la lista está en tus manos.
2. (it's your choice; used to address one person)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?