Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
indica el tamaño de los zapatos
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (imperative; second person singular)
a. indicate the size of the shoes
Mira esta imagen e indica el tamaño de los zapatos. ¿Son grandes, pequeños o diminutos?Look at the picture and indicate the size of the shoes. Are they big, small, or tiny?
2. (it shows the size shoe; third person singular)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device