Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
I am not
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (indicating a permanent quality)
2. (indicating location)
3. (with tenses of continuous action)
4. (indicating a temporary state)
5. (linking a noun, noun phrase, or pronoun to another)
6. (indicating age)
7. (when substituting a verb)
Translate i am not using machine translatorsSee Machine Translations
Want to Learn Spanish?
Spanish learning for everyone. For free.
The world’s largest Spanish dictionary
Conjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn vocabulary faster
Learn every rule and exception
Native-speaker video pronunciations
Word of the Day
Have you tried it yet? Here's what's included:
Learn offline on iOS
Learn Spanish faster