Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
An interjection is a short utterance that expresses emotion, hesitation, or protest (e.g. Wow!).
1. (used to acknowledge remarkable beauty)
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
2. (the extent of someone or something's beauty)
a. lo hermoso
I'd forgotten how beautiful that dress was.Olvidé de lo hermoso que era ese vestido.
b. lo precioso
Everyone was admiring how beautiful the story was.Todo el mundo estaba admirando lo precioso que era el cuento.
c. lo bello
When you see how beautiful the suit is, you see that it's worth the money.Cuando ves lo bello que es el traje, te das que vale lo que cuesta.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?