hay algunas sillas en la salaphrase
1. (there are some chairs in the sitting room)
Hay algunas sillas en la sala, si vienen los abuelos y necesitamos más.There are some chairs in the living room, if grandpa and grandma come and we need any more.
2. (there are some chairs in the assembly hall)
Hay algunas sillas en la sala, pero no suficientes para todos los asistentes a la conferencia.There are some chairs in the hall, but not enough for all those attending the lecture.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?