have a lovely dayphrase
1. (used to address one person)
2. (used to address multiple people)intransitive verb phrase
a. que pasen un día maravilloso (plural)
Thank you, everyone. Have a lovely day.Gracias a todos. Que pasen un día maravilloso
3. (to have a nice día)
I was having a lovely day until I got that medical bill for $1000.Pasaba un día maravilloso hasta que recibí esa factura médica por $1000.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?