Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (they have completed; third person plural)
2. (you have completed; second person plural)
3. (they have produced; third person plural)
a. they've made
Han hecho una nueva versión del dispositivo, con muchas funciones nuevas.They've made a new version of the device, with lots of new features.
b. they've prepared
Nuestros colegas trabajaron mucho el fin de semana. Han hecho una presentación para el jefe.Our colleagues worked a lot during the weekend. They've prepared a presentation for our boss.
4. (you have produced; second person plural)
5. (replacing a verb; third person plural)
6. (replacing a verb; second person plural)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
Loading word forms
Translate han hecho using machine translatorsSee Machine Translations
Want to Learn Spanish?
Spanish learning for everyone. For free.
The world’s largest Spanish dictionary
Conjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn vocabulary faster
Learn every rule and exception
Native-speaker video pronunciations
Word of the Day
Have you tried it yet? Here's what's included:
Learn offline on iOS
Learn Spanish faster