Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A transitive verb phrase is a phrase that combines a verb with a preposition or other particle and requires a direct object (e.g. Take out the trash.).
transitive verb phrase
1. (to imagine who)
a. adivinar quién
You have to try to guess who the secret character is by asking questions to which I can only answer "Yes" or "No."Tienes que intentar adivinar quién es el personaje secreto haciendo preguntas a las que yo solo puedo responder "Sí" o "No".
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
2. (imperative; used to address one person)
3. (imperative; used to address multiple people)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device