Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (positive recommendation)
2. (good source of information)
a. buena referencia
Where is Jujuy? - Man, I don't know. Did you look in that great big atlas? That's a good reference.¿Dónde está Jujuy? - Uf, no sé. ¿Miraste en el atlas grandote? Esa es una buena referencia.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device