Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
good for the environment
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (beneficial to the entirety of the natural world)
2. (beneficial to a particular place)
a. bueno para el entorno
Honesty is very good for the environment of the office.La sinceridad es muy buena para el entorno de la oficina.
b. bueno para el ambiente
A negative attitude is not good for the environment that we want to have here.Una actitud negativa no es bueno para el ambiente que queremos tener aquí.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device