Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
go to the market
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (to travel to a play to buy goods)
2. (imperative; used to address one person)
a. ve al mercado
A word of phrase used to refer to the second person informal “tú” by their conjugation or implied context (e.g. How are you?).
Go to the market and buy some lettuce.Ve al mercado y compra lechuga.
b. vaya al mercado
A word or phrase used to refer to the second person formal “usted” by their conjugation or implied context (e.g. usted).
Go to the market before noon.Vaya al mercado antes del mediodía.
3. (imperative; used to address multiple people)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device