Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
get a job for
An intransitive verb phrase is a phrase that combines a verb with a preposition or other particle and does not require a direct object (e.g. Everybody please stand up.).
intransitive verb phrase
1. (to become employed for a period of time)
2. (to help someone become employed)
a. encontrar un trabajo para
Regina helped get a job for Victor when he was unemployed.Regina ayudó a Victor a encontrar un trabajo cuando el estuvo desempleado.
b. conseguirle trabajo a (at a specific place)
Can you get a job for your sister at the pizza parlor?¿Puedes conseguirle trabajo a tu hermana en la pizzería?
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device