Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (either of the front feet of an animal)
2. (a person's foot positioned in front of the other)
A noun is a word referring to a person, animal, place, thing, feeling or idea (e.g. man, dog, house).
3. (real estate)
a. el pie de fachada a la calle
(m) means that a noun is masculine. Spanish nouns have a gender, which is either feminine (like la mujer or la luna) or masculine (like el hombre or el sol).
For houses in this area, the value is usually about $400 per front foot.Con las casas en esta zona, el valor suele ser de aproximadamente $400 por pie de fachada a la calle.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device