Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (day without obligations)
a. día libre
Fridays on the 30-day tour of Europe are free days, and travelers schedule their own sightseeing activities.Los viernes son días libres para los viajeros de la gira de 30 días en Europa, y ellos programan sus propias visitas turísticas.
2. (day that does not incur a cost)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device