Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
for your help
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used to address one person)
a. por tu ayuda
A word of phrase used to refer to the second person informal “tú” by their conjugation or implied context (e.g. How are you?).
I'll feed you for your help, of course.Por supuesto, te daré de comer por tu ayuda.
b. por su ayuda
A word or phrase used to refer to the second person formal “usted” by their conjugation or implied context (e.g. usted).
Thank you for your help. Have a good day.Gracias por su ayuda. Que tenga un buen día.
2. (used to address more than one person)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device