Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
for two months
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used to indicate duration)
2. (used to refer to a past ongoing situation)
a. desde hace dos meses
Carmen hasn't been to work for two months, but she needs to go back soon.Carmen no va a su trabajo desde hace dos meses, pero necesita regresar pronto.
b. hace dos meses
I haven't traveled for two months and I'm dying to get on a plane.Hace dos meses que no viajo y me muero por subir a un avión.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device