Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
follow these steps
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (imperative; used to address one person)
a. sigue estos pasos
A word of phrase used to refer to the second person informal “tú” by their conjugation or implied context (e.g. How are you?).
To set up your account, follow these steps.Para abrir una cuenta, sigue estos pasos.
b. siga estos pasos
A word or phrase used to refer to the second person formal “usted” by their conjugation or implied context (e.g. usted).
Follow these steps to clean your air filter.Siga estos pasos para limpiar su filtro de aire.
2. (imperative; used to address multiple people)
3. (to obey these steps)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device