estás molesto conmigophrase
1. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿Estás molesto conmigo? - No, para nada.Are you mad at me? - No, not at all.
¿Estás molesto conmigo? - ¿Qué crees?Are you annoyed with me? - What do you think?
No quiero nada, gracias. - ¿Y ese tono? ¿Estás molesto conmigo?I don't want anything, thank you. - What's up with that tone? Are you upset with me?
2. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
Pepe me dijo que estás molesto conmigo. ¿Es cierto?Pepe told me you're mad at me. Is that true?
Estás molesto conmigo. Lo siento en tu voz.You're annoyed with me. I can hear it in your voice.
Sé que estás molesto conmigo, Anthony. Admítelo.I know you're upset with me, Anthony. Admit it.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?