1. (act of shutting up) (Chile)
La encierra de las reses se realizó horas antes de la matanza.The penning of the cattle took place several hours before the slaughter.
2. (enclosed pasture) (Chile)
El ganado atravesó la nieve para llegar a la encierra y pastar.The cattle went through the snow to get to the winter pasture and graze.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?