Showing results for combinado. Search instead for el combinado.
Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A masculine noun is used with masculine articles and adjectives (e.g. el hombre guapo, el sol amarillo).
3. (electronics) (River Plate)
Copyright © 2006 Harrap Publishers Limited
An adjective is a word that describes a noun (e.g. the big dog).
1. (con distintos elementos)
A noun is a word referring to a person, animal, place, thing, feeling or idea (e.g. man, dog, house).
a. combined team
Collins Complete Spanish Electronic Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers 2011
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?