dumb-ass [ˈdʌmæs] (US)
This word may also be spelled "dumb-ass."
1. (slang) (stupid) (United States)noun
a. tarado (colloquial)
I can't believe our dumbass landlord still hasn't had the elevator fixed.No puedo creer que el tarado del casero todavía no haya arreglado el ascensor.
2. (slang) (stupid person) (United States)
Look at that guy shouting at everyone in the bar. What a dumbass!Mira a ese tipo chillando a todos en el bar. ¡Qué burro!
I'm such a dumbass. How could I have not known that?¡Qué forro soy! ¿Cómo pude no saberlo?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?