do you want to smoke weedphrase
1. (colloquial) (used to address one person)
a. quieres fumar marihuana (informal) (singular)
Do you want to smoke weed with us later today?¿Quieres fumar marihuana con nosotros más tarde?
b. quiere fumar marihuana (formal) (singular)
Do you want to smoke weed? I've heard it relieves pain.¿Quiere fumar marihuana? He escuchado que alivia el dolor.
c. quieres fumar hierba (informal) (singular)
Do you want to smoke weed? I've got enough for you.¿Quieres fumar hierba? Tengo bastante para ti.
d. quiere fumar hierba (formal) (singular)
Do you want to smoke weed? That doesn't seem like you.¿Quiere fumar hierba? Eso no parece propio de usted.
2. (colloquial) (used to address multiple people)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?