Do you like me?phrase
1. (do you think I'm nice; used to address one person)
a. ¿Te caigo bien? (informal) (singular)
I need to know if we're friends or not. Do you like me?Necesito saber si somos amigos o no. ¿Te caigo bien?
2. (do you find me attractive; used to address one person)
a. ¿Te gusto? (informal) (singular)
Do you like me? - Well, yes. I think you're very handsome.¿Te gusto? - Pues, sí. Creo que eres muy guapo.
3. (do you think I'm nice; used to address multiple people)
a. ¿Les caigo bien? (plural)
Do you like me, guys? I want to join your group.¿Les caigo bien, chicos? Quiero unirme a su grupo.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?