Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
de todo el día
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (of all the things in the day)
2. (lasting for most of the day)
a. full-day (used as an adjective)
Mañana vamos a una excursión de todo el día por las ruinas de Efeso.Tomorrow we're going to a full-day excursion around the ruins of Ephesus.
b. all-day (used as an adjective)
No te puedes ir a las 1:00 pm. Esto es un evento de todo el día.You can't leave at 1:00 pm. This is an all-day event.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device