Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used to refer to the trip)
No sé por qué, el viaje de ida siempre se me hace más corto que el de vuelta.I don't know why the outward trip always appears to be shorter than the return trip.
Paso muchas horas al día en la carretera, porque no son solo los 40 km de ida, sino también los 40 km de vuelta.I spend many hours a day on the road, because it's not just the 40 km there, but also the 40 km back.
2. (used to refer to the ticket)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?