1. (colloquial) (informal) (give him or her some space; imperative; second person singular) (Dominican Republic)
a. leave him alone (masculine)
¿Hizo Carlitos ya la tarea? - No, no la hizo, pero dale banda. Es un niño, tiene que jugar.Did Carlitos do his homewor? - No, he didn't, but leave him alone. He's a child, he has to play.
b. leave her alone (feminine)
Deja de meterte con ella. Dale banda.Stop picking on her. Leave her alone.
2. (colloquial) (informal) (abandon him or her; imperative; second person singular) (Ecuador)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?