Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
dónde podemos encontrar
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (in questions; first person plural)
2. (in statements; first person plural)
a. where we can find
Tenemos que interrogar al sospechoso y conseguir que nos diga dónde podemos encontrar a sus cómplices.We have to question the suspect and get him to tell us where we can find his accomplices.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?