1. (informal) (the place where you do your course; singular)
Necesitamos saber dónde estudias, porque la concesión de la beca depende en parte de ello.We need to know where you study, because the awarding of the scholarship depends on it to a certain extent.
Dime dónde estudias, y te digo dónde tienes que ir a examinarte.Tell me where you're studying, and I'll tell you where you have to go to take your exam.
2. (informal) (the place where you carry out the activity of studying; singular)
Si sabes dónde estudias mejor, puedes llevarte allí esta lámpara.If you know where you study best, you can take that lamp there.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?