1. (informal) (in questions)
¿Cuándo estudias mejor?¿A la mañana temprano o a la noche tarde?When do you study best? Early in the morning or late at night?
2. (informal) (in statements)
Felipe quiere saber cuándo estudias para venir a estudiar contigo.Felipe wants to know when you study to come study with you.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?