Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
como me queda
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used to express what remains)
a. since I have ... left
Como me queda algo de tiempo, repasaré mi examen antes de entregarlo.Since I have some time left, I'll go over my exam before turning it in.
b. as I have ... left
Como me queda leche para el desayuno de mañana, no necesito salir a comprarla ahora.As I have some milk left for tomorrow's breakfast, I don't need to go out to buy it now.
2. (used to indicate appearance)
3. (used to indicate size)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?