1. (tasty nourishment)
Mi abuela siempre prepara comida deliciosa.My grandmother always makes delicious food.
2. (tasty midday meal) (Mexico) (Spain)
Acabo de comer una comida deliciosa cerca del trabajo. - ¿En qué restaurante?I just ate a delicious lunch near work. - In which restaurant?
3. (tasty main meal) (Latin America)
Gracias por esa comida deliciosa. Yo lavo los platos, amor.Thank you for that delicious dinner. I'll wash the dishes, dear.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?