1. (young woman)
2. (old-fashioned) (cleaning lady)
La chica tiene que barrer el piso.The maid has to sweep the floor.
3. (colloquial) (form of address)
mira, chica, haz lo que quieraslook, dear o darling, you can do what you want
chica de alternegirl who works in bars on a commission basis, encouraging customers to drink B-girl
Phrases with "chica"
Here are the most popular phrases with "chica." Click the phrases to see the full entry.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?