1. (room for changing clothes)
The actress emerged from her changing room transformed into the evil witch.La actriz salió de su vestuario transformada en la bruja malvada.
Each football player has his own locker in the changing room.Cada uno de los jugadores de fútbol tiene su propio casillero en el vestidor.
2. (room for trying on clothes)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?