cenaste en un restaurante recientementephrase
1. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
Si cenaste en un restaurante recientemente, habrás notado que subieron los precios.If you had dinner in a restaurant recently, you must have noticed that prices have gone up.
2. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿Cenaste en un restaurante recientemente? - Sí, el sábado pasado.Did you have dinner in a restaurant recently? - Yes, last Saturday.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?