This word may also be spelled "coeliac."
1. (related to the abdomen)noun
The lower organs were deprived of blood due to the injury to the celiac artery.Los órganos inferiores quedaron privados de sangre debido a la herida en la arteria celíaca.
A blow to the celiac plexus can cause temporary difficulty breathing.Un golpe al plexo celiaco puede provocar una dificultad temporal para respirar.
2. (person with celiac disease)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?