1. (culinary) (United States)
Carolina likes to smother her french fries in catsup.A Carolina le gusta ahogar sus papas fritas en ketchup.
I was trying to put some catsup on my food, but it accidentally landed on my shirt.Estaba tratando de echarle catsup a mi comida, pero cayó accidentamente en mi camisa.
This hamburger needs more catsup.A esta hamburguesa le falta kétchup.
Do you really put catsup on your pizza?¿A poco le pones cátsup a la pizza?
I like hot dogs with catsup, mustard, and onion.Me gustan los perros calientes con salsa de tomate, mostaza y cebolla.
1. (general) (United States)
a. el ketchup m, catchup (M)
This word may also be spelled "cátsup."
1. (culinary) (Ecuador) (Mexico) (Nicaragua) (Puerto Rico)
a. ketchup (Mexico)
b. catsup (United States)
ketchup; catsup; (EEUU)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?