1. árbol de adorno, originario de la América del Norte.
Tiene hojas ovaladas y acorazonadas de gran tamaño y flores grandes y campaniformes.
1. The catalpa, a genus of American and East Indian flowering trees, bearing long, cylindrical pods. (f)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?