1. (gun belt)
2. (colloquial) (accumulated fat)
a. saddlebag (colloquial)
Mi hermana se apuntó al gimnasio para intentar deshacerse de las cartucheras.My sister signed up at the gym to try to get rid of her saddlebags.
3. (box for pencils) (Panama) (River Plate)
a. pencil case
Cuando terminé el examen metí el lápiz y la goma en la cartuchera.When I finished my exam I put my pencil and my eraser back in my pencil case.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?