This word may also be spelled "cararrota."
el cara rota, la cara rotamasculine or feminine noun
1. (colloquial) (insolent person) (River Plate)adjective
a. shameless (adjective)
Susana es una cara rota. Avisó en el trabajo que estaba enferma y luego la vi en la playa.Susana is shameless. She called in sick to work and later I saw her out at the beach.
2. (colloquial) (insolent) (River Plate)
¿Pretendés que te pague el colectivo después de tratarme así? ¡No seas cara rota!Did you really expect me to pay you for the bus after treating me like that? Don't be so shameless!
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?