Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
camino a la escuela
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (en route to the institution)
2. (I go to the institution on foot; used to describe a habitual action; first person singular)
3. (I'll go to the institution on foot; used to describe a future action; first person singular)
a. I'll walk to school
Apúrate, Sandra, que te va a dejar el bus escolar. - Bueno, si me deja el bus, camino a la escuela.Hurry up, Sandra, or the school bus is going to leave without you. - Well, if the bus leaves me behind, I'll walk to school.
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device