Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
camino a casa
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (I go home on foot; used to express a habitual action; first person singular)
2. (I'll go home on foot; used to express a future action; first person singular)
3. (in the process of going or coming home)
a. on the way home
Camino a casa me pasaré por la panadería y compraré una baguette.On the way home I'll stop by the bakery and buy a baguette.
b. on one's way home
Íbamos camino a casa cuando nos dimos cuenta que nos habíamos dejado el paraguas en el café.We were on our way home when we realized we'd left the umbrella in the coffee shop.
4. (trip home)
5. (route home)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device