caminamos por el parquephrase
1. (past tense; first person plural)
¿Qué hicieron ayer? - Era una tarde fresca y agradable, así que caminamos por el parque un rato.What did you do yesterday? - It was a cool and nice afternoon, so we walked around the park for a while.
2. (present tense; first person plural)
Todas las mañanas, Pedro y yo caminamos por el parque antes de ir a la oficina.Every morning, Pedro and I walk around the park before going to work.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?