1. (used to express frequency or distribution)
a. every Sunday
Adriana tenía un admirador secreto. Alguien le mandaba flores cada domingo.Adriana had a secret admirer. Someone would send her flowers every Sunday.
b. each Sunday
Cada domingo los feligreses se reúnen en la iglesia para el culto.Each Sunday the members of the congregation gather at church for worship.
2. (used to express emphasis)
Adoro este estadio. ¡Aquí he vivido cada domingo!I love this stadium. I’ve spent some of the best Sundays of my life here!
3. (used to refer to money given to a child) (Mexico)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?