1. (colloquial) (robber)masculine or feminine noun
La poli busca a dos cacos que robaron varios carros en el barrio.The cops are searching for two thieves who stole several cars in the neighborhood.
2. (slang) (hoodlum) (Puerto Rico)
No te metas con ese tipo. Es un caco de lo más malo que hay.Don't get involved with that guy. He's not someone you want to mess around with.
Había un grupo de cacos escuchando reguetón y acosando a cualquiera que tratara de entrar a la disco.There was a group of hoodlums listening to reggaeton and harassing anyone trying to go into the club.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?