el cabrito, la cabritamasculine or feminine noun
El cabrito de tres meses estaba mamando de la cabra.The three-month-old kid was suckling from the goat.
2. (colloquial) (contemptible person) (Spain)masculine noun
a. swine (colloquial)
Su marido es un cabrito que no le deja hacer nada por su cuenta.Her husband is a swine who won't let her do anything on her own.
4. (customer of a brothel) (Latin America)adjective
Ese hombre que acaba de entrar es un cabrito habitual de este burdel.That man that just came in is a regular client of this brothel.
5. (colloquial) (contemptible) (Spain)
a. lousy swine (colloquial) (noun)
¡Pero si serás cabrito! Te dije que no le dijeras nada a mi hermana.Wow, you lousy swine! I told you not to say anything to my sister!
a. kid (goat)
2. (fam euf)
a. basket (United Kingdom)
b. son of a gun (United States)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?