1. (dim.) Small tube or pipe. (m)
2. Bugle, small glass ornamental tubes stitched to the tassels and flounces of women’s gowns. (m)
- Cañutillo de hilo de oro o de plata para bordarquill of gold or silver twist for embroidery
3. A mode of grafting. (m)
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?