cómo son tus padresphrase
1. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
a. what are your parents like (personality-wise)
Dime, ¿cómo son tus padres si dices que son tan distintos de los míos?Tell me, what are your parents like if you say they're so different from mine?
b. what do your parents look like (physically)
Si tu hermana es tan morena y tú tan rubio, ¿cómo son tus padres?If your sister is so dark and you're so blond, what do your parents look like?
2. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
a. what your parents are like (personality-wise)
Me estaba preguntando cómo son tus padres, porque tú eres amabilísimo, y tienes que haber salido a alguien.I was wondering what your parents are like, because you're really kind, and must have taken after somebody.
b. what your parents look like (physically)
No sé cómo son tus padres, pero tienen unos hijos guapísimos.I don't know what your parents look like, but they have really handsom children.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?