cómo será tu casaphrase
1. (informal) (in statements; second person singular)
Me pregunto cómo será tu casa cuando seas grande, mija.I wonder what your house will be like when you grow up, dear.
2. (informal) (in questions; second person singular)
¿Cómo será tu casa cuando te cases, Diego?What will your house be like when you get married, Diego?
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?