1. (used to ask for a description; in questions)
2. (used to ask for a description; in statements)
3. (used to ask about a result; in questions)
¿Cómo fue el examen? ¿Aprobaste?How did the exam go? Did you pass?
4. (used to ask about a result; in statements)
a. how it went
¿Y tu entrevista? Cuéntame cómo fue.What about your interview? Tell me how it went.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Did this page answer your question?