Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
cómo es la cocina
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (what's the room like; in questions)
2. (what's the electrical appliance like; in questions)
3. (what's the activity like; in questions)
a. what's the cuisine like
¿Cómo es la cocina en el restaurante que acaba de abrir? - Es una fusión tailandesa y peruana.What's the cuisine like at the restaurant that just opened? - It's a Thai-Peruvian fusion.
4. (how the room is; in statements)
5. (what the electrical appliance is like; in statements)
6. (what the activity is like; in statements)
Hover on a tile to learn new words with the same root.
We've combined the most accurate English to Spanish translations, dictionary, verb conjugations, and Spanish to English translators into one very powerful search box.
- Spanish DictionaryFeaturing more than 1 million translations
- Spanish TranslatorQuick and easy results from 3 translators
- Verb ConjugationsConjugations for every Spanish verb
Learn Spanish with Fluencia
Try Fluencia, the new Spanish learning program from SpanishDict.
- Fun and interactive
- Highly effective
- Easy to use
- Works on any device
Did this page answer your question?